Saying Happy Birthday

Johnjoshmom

English
Ciao! My love of my life is from Napoli and this is the first birthday we have been together. I would like to add a sentiment to his card in Italian. How would I say..."You have touched my heart, you inspire me like no other and I am blessed to have you in my life. Happy Birthday, my love."? Any help will be so appreciated because I know he will be extremely touched by the effort. Thank you. Stephanie

• narmoriel

italia
    Ciao! My love of my life is from Napoli and this is the first birthday we have been together. I would like to add a sentiment to his card in Italian. How would I say..."You have touched my heart, you inspire me like no other and I am blessed to have you in my life. Happy Birthday, my love."? Any help will be so appreciated because I know he will be extremely touched by the effort. Thank you. Stephanie
    Hi,
    "Hai toccato/preso ( profondamente) il mio cuore, tu mi ispiri come altri non fanno e sono benedetta ( fortunata - maybe there is a better word) per averti nella mia vita. Buon compleanno, amore mio."

Best wishes
    Narmoriel

< Previous | Next >