scheda delle caratteristiche di impianto

< Previous | Next >

kuklicka

English - Canada
I've got a whopper here and would love a little input!

Here is the whole point:

e) scheda delle caratteristiche di impianto e/o attività produttiva definita a livello nazionale per le attività comprese nel campo di applicazione del D.Lgs n....

Anyone care to throw their hat in?

• TimLA

Member Emeritus
    English - US
    I've got a whopper here and would love a little input!

Here is the whole point:

e) scheda delle caratteristiche di impianto e/o attività produttiva definita a livello nazionale per le attività comprese nel campo di applicazione del D.Lgs n....

Anyone care to throw their hat in?
    Here's my hat::)

Data sheet on the plant characteristics and or production/ive activity defined at the national level for all activities included in the field of application of XXXX etc...

or something close to that...

kuklicka

English - Canada
    I ended up writing something quite similar so thanks for the backup! I'll take the best bits and mix them together...
    Nice hat.

Einstein

UK, English
    *** NEW QUESTION ***

Hi all! I need a translation for "scheda". It would be something like "information sheet", except that it consists of several pages, so it's not just a sheet. Any ideas? (It's about a power station).

Einstein

UK, English
    Grazie Benzene, ma non si tratta di una specifica; sono informazioni dal punto di vista ambientale su una centrale esistente e sull'effetto ambientale di lavori previsti. Più che specifications sono degli elenchi di voci con "SI" e "NO" di fianco. Se fosse un foglio unico "information sheet" andrebbe benissimo...

TimLA

Member Emeritus
    English - US
    Technical brochure
    Technical information
    ..............pamphlet
    ..............document
    ..............profile
    ..............report
    Operational information
    .................details

What type of stuff is in the document?

Einstein

UK, English
    Well, there's more than one. They're part of a series of attachments to an application for authorization, so I do need to translate "Scheda A", "Scheda B" etc. I can't say Attachment because there are other attachments that are not Schede.
    They list a series of modifications and their effect on the environment. Maybe I'll go for something with "document". It's a really elementary question but "scheda" is one of those words that always create difficulty (like "realtà"!).

TimLA

Member Emeritus
    English - US
    Ok, so as an "appendix" to a larger document.
    I'm a sucker for the literal, as you know:), so I've seen "Schedule" used like this.

Perhaps "addendum" "supplement"...oh! and here's a good one -
    Let's throw them off with "codicil"!!!:D

Einstein

UK, English
    Simplicity is the soul of wit, as I told someone else earlier. Yes, why not Schedule? Yeah, I'll go for that, I should have thought of it before!
    Addendum and supplement wouldn't be right. Codicil? Well, that's very legal!

Thanks Tim, you've saved my day again!

< Previous | Next >