Se me rompió la taza.

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by smclean, May 1, 2008.

  1. smclean Member

    USA, English
    Se me rompió la taza.
    I broke the cup.

    How else can you say "I broke the cup" in spanish?

    Also what is this verb/grammar construction called? I would like to look it up and read about it in my various grammar books but don't know what its called. Would it just be under the reflexive verb section?
    Other examples:
    Se nos ha caído algo?

    A mí se me rompió el abrigo.
  2. pecosita Senior Member

    Español de México
  3. Sprachliebhaber Moderator

    USA English
    Se rompió es reflexivo. Se me rompió es dativo de interés.

Share This Page