seed plate / air planter / drill planter

Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by uniblonder, Mar 18, 2013.

  1. uniblonder New Member

    Am working on a translation for an agricultural company and have been hit with the following:

    "John Deere Seed Plate" (this is the title)

    And then underneath that there are 2 types:

    "Air Planter" ("Sembradora de Aire"?) and secondly, a "Drill Planter"

    I'm stumped. Any clues? Those three terms are making me lose sleep!

    Thanks in advance.


    Moderator's note: Thread titles must include all or part of the word/phrase being discussed. (Avoid phrases like "translation please", "how do I say this", "I'm new" and similar expressions.)
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
  2. vicdark

    vicdark Senior Member

    Español, Bolivia
  3. uniblonder New Member

    Thank you!! The link is great as well. It helps so very much to have a visual to accompany the translation!!:)

Share This Page