Semielemento standard di idrogeno


Senior Member
Hello everybody, I'm trying to translate something about chemistry, but I can't translate this phrase:

"Semielemento standard di idrogeno"

This is my attempt:

"Standard Hydrogen semi-element"

I've looked on the net and I found out that there exists also a "semicoppia di idrogeno", but I don't know if it's the same thing...helppp, please :confused:
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Back