Send signed pages only after taking off other pages

2loveIs2remember

Korean
Dear all,

I have been asked to sign some agreements from the company I will start working soon. They sent me some documents and noted me that I send them back after signing them. However, Some signed pages are bound by a staple together with so many pages that simply set out what the policy is and other details. I now want to ask whether I need to send them the signed pages only or all the documents.

Can you please help me with the below question and advise whether it is idiomatic?

Dear XXXX,

I am about to send the signed pages but not sure whether I need to send signed pages only after taking off other pages or send them all back as they are quite thick if I do it. Can you please advise?

Thank you in advance for your help,
2love

• Florentia52

Modwoman in the attic
    English - United States
    We can't proofread your sentences, but if you can tell us which word or phrase most concerns you, we'll try to help.

2loveIs2remember

Korean
    Hi Florentia,

I am not sure whether I need to send signed pages only after taking off other pages or send them all back as they are quite thick if I do it.

The above is direct translation from my mother tongue to English and I was wondering if it also makes sense and idiomatic.

Thank you again.

Florentia52

Modwoman in the attic
    English - United States
    That's still a little more than we cain focus on in one thread, 2love, and the sentence doesn't make your intended meaning clear. If what you are trying to say is, as you phrased it in your first post, "whether I need to send them the signed pages only or all the documents," that is a much better and fully acceptable way to put it.

< Previous | Next >