Serbian/Croatian: I onda je on prazan i on će da bude u nedogled ono što si ga ti napravio.

onitamo

Serbo-Croatian
It is about an atom..
.."I onda je on prazan i on će da bude u nedogled ono što si ga ti napravio.

and it is empty and it will be endlessly this what you made of it.
or
and it is empty and it will be endlessly that what you made of it.

• onitamo

Serbo-Croatian
    The sentence itself is badly formulated in Serbian. Can you clarify or provide some more context?
    Ah what can I do, it is difficult to express it better but I take a freedom to do it in English only, if I could.
    It is story and description of person who entered into an atom. I am writing subtitles for video.
    here is part of it. She is explaining that it is possible modification on the level of atom..

00:03:29,420 --> 00:03:33,020
    a drugo , atom nema gravitaciju

00:03:34,400 --> 00:03:39,420
    razumete na tom nivou,
    atom nema, on je prazan.

00:03:39,420 --> 00:03:44,570
    ali kako da kažem prazan
    zato što je iz materije nastao,

00:03:45,420 --> 00:03:46,570
    ne iz jezgre,

00:03:47,080 --> 00:03:50,970
    nego što ga je svest odvojila,
    kako da kažem, od materije.

00:03:50,970 --> 00:03:52,680
    I onda je on prazan

00:03:52,680 --> 00:03:56,740
    i on će u nedogled da bude
    ono što si ga ti napravio,

00:03:58,000 --> 00:04:00,000
    jer nema gravitacije da ga..

00:04:00,220 --> 00:04:02,850
    ali ima gravitacije
    na nivou celog bića.

.."

As for the part you provided, I took the liberty to arrange it a bit...

A osim toga, u atomu nema gravitacije. Da li me razumete? Na tom nivou, on je prazan. Ali nije potpuno prazan jer je nastao iz materije, ne iz jezgra, već ga je svest odvojila, da tako kažemo, iz materije. U tom smislu, on je prazan - i biće prazan u beskonačnosti (ili: biće beskonačno prazan) jer....

onitamo

Serbo-Croatian
    As for the part you provided, I took the liberty to arrange it a bit...

A osim toga, u atomu nema gravitacije. Da li me razumete? Na tom nivou, on je prazan. Ali nije potpuno prazan jer je nastao iz materije, ne iz jezgra, već ga je svest odvojila, da tako kažemo, iz materije. U tom smislu, on je prazan - i biće prazan u beskonačnosti (ili: biće beskonačno prazan) jer....
    Thank you for arrangement of the text.:)

you are welcome, your transcript is correct. Just change jezgre into jezgra. I thought it was an extract from a book or a magazine. There was no need for the arrangement.

This lady constantly loses focus and never seems to complete her sentence(s). I must say, being a native speaker of Serbian, I feel uncomfortable while listening to her.

onitamo

Serbo-Croatian
    you are welcome, your transcript is correct. Just change jezgre into jezgra. I thought it was an extract from a book or a magazine. There was no need for the arrangement.

This lady constantly loses focus and never seems to complete her sentence(s). I must say, being a native speaker of Serbian, I feel uncomfortable while listening to her.
    Thank you,
    I know, and it is very difficult to follow the speech of a person who has developed more the sense of intuition, (it was explained once to me). They often don't finish sentence(s) speaking it out, because they see complete meaning instantly in their mind and think that other person do the same.. :p

onitamo

Serbo-Croatian
    It is about an atom..
    .."I onda je on prazan i on će da bude u nedogled ono što si ga ti napravio.

and it is empty and it will be endlessly this what you made of it.
    or
    and it is empty and it will be endlessly that what you made of it.
    now I hope you can help me in my dilemma which version of my translation of above sentence is correct? Using "this" or "that"?

onitamo

Serbo-Croatian
    Hvala, naravno ovo zvuči vrlo jednostavno i elegantno. :)
    I don't insist on using a demonstrative pronoun, but thank you, now I learned also that.