Service quality within the public sector in an operational capacity

< Previous | Next >

Jin akashini

vietnamese
Hello every one,

I would like to ask you meaning of the red clause “service quality within the public sector in an operational capacity” in this case. This phrase is so complex to me. Can you give me a clear explanation.

" For example, many studies have compared satisfaction levels of services between the private and public sectors, generally concluding that public services lag far behind private services. There are numerous flaws in the nature of these studies, but primarily, the results do not lend value to improving service quality within the public sector in an operational capacity .”

The paragraph comes from a research named Client Satisfaction Surveying: Common Measurements Tool.

Here is the link for your reference, page 1.

Client Satisfaction Surveying: Common Measurements Tool

Many thanks,

• Cagey

post mod (English Only / Latin)
    English - US
    do not lend value to improving --- Do not contribute to improving
    service quality -- the quality of service
    within the public sector -- the 'public sector' consists of the services and institutions run by the government: they could be, for instance, offices that issue licenses, schools, offices that handle taxes, and so on.
    in an operational capacity --- when these are doing what they are supposed to do.

These studies don't help people improve the services offered by government offices, public institutions, and so on.

< Previous | Next >