Service Social

mcsquingle

English - Australia
Hi everyone,

I work in a French accounting firm which also provides services for the management of enterprises, which we call the service social. As far as I know, the english translation for this isn't 'social service', as social service for me (at least) conjures up images of assistance for the disadvantaged members of society. Can anyone help me find the real English term for this?

Thank you in advance!

Mik

• mcsquingle

English - Australia
    Hi Catay,

It's not so much a consulting service, as... well, I guess you could consider it the outsourcing of the more basic HR services. For example, these services manage the employees of our clients - their payroll, payslips, contributions. How does 'corporate services' sound to you?

catay

Canada anglais
    Hi Catay,

It's not so much a consulting service, as... well, I guess you could consider it the outsourcing of the more basic HR services. For example, these services manage the employees of our clients - their payroll, payslips, contributions. How does 'corporate services' sound to you?
    :tick:I think this works well. For me it does indicate the type of financial management service your firm offers. I just read the following at a "Corporate Services" site:

"developing, controlling and maintaining financial management, accounting, personnel and other corporate management systems which support the delivery of business objectives and improve the Agency’s capacity to enhance, review and monitor its performance"
    http://www.planningni.gov.uk/Corporate_Services/Corporate.htm

< Previous | Next >