Seventh Seal

Edher

USA
Cd. de México, Spanish & English
Saludos,

Can the phrase "Seventh Seal" be used to indicate death? As in the following lyrics,

Can this savior be for real?,
Or are you just my seventh seal.
Now you're back with dope demand,
I'm on sinking sand.

Thank You,
Edher

• te gato

Alberta--TGE (te gato English)
    Edher said:
    Saludos,

Can the phrase "Seventh Seal" be used to indicate death? As in the following lyrics,

Can this savior be for real?,
    Or are you just my seventh seal.
    Now you're back with dope demand,
    I'm on sinking sand.

Thank You,
    Edher
    Good Morning Edher;
    First of all the name "The Seventh Seal" Comes form a passage from the "Book of Revelation" according to John..Which is a part of the Bible..

Definition of the Seventh Seal..... "The Seventh Seal" is taken from the Revelation of St. John, referring to God's book of secrets sealed by seven seals, the belief following that it is only after breaking the seventh seal will the secret of life be revealed. To the skeptical, such claims as to the secret of life existing — let alone being revealed — are instead to believe in some elaborate hoax, the steady and careful construction of which ensures the endurance of particular ideas above and beyond any recognisable basis.

It also has been thought of as.."What meaning can God give amidst death, suffering and pain"...So it is the on going question of belief or no belief .

Here is a link to the understanding of the "Seven Seals"
    http://www.abcog.org/revel.htm

It was also a movie....In where a knight playes death a game of chess for his life.

As for if the lyrics refer to death ..I personaly don't perceive it that way...Would it be possable to give a link to the rest of the lyrics??

te gato;)