share/composition of each specific asset expressed as a percentage of

marcbatco

Italian-Italy
Hi, I would like to ask you if the expression in bold is correct in the following:
The graphs attached provide data/information on the global volume of assets under management for each of the next x years. However, in order to estimate the volume of each specific asset, I need the share/composition of each specific asset expressed as a percentage of the global volume of assets under management.

Last edited:
  • marcbatco

Italian-Italy
    What is the source of your text? The use of “share/composition” suggests it’s only a draft.
    Hi lingobingo, and thank you for your reply. I am the author of the text. I wrote share/composition in order to provide two possible options to choose from. Is any of them correct, or would you suggest a different expression? I mean the amount of each asset expressed as a percentage of ...

Last edited:

marcbatco

Italian-Italy
    I think you simply need to say "..I need them {no need to repeat 'each specific asset'} to be expressed as percentages of...":rolleyes:
    Thank you, Franco-filly, for your advice. And, can you think of any expressions containing the terms share or composition?

< Previous | Next >