She has twenty-four hours, until five o’clock the next day.

Tenacious Learner

Spanish
Hi teachers,
Part of a conversation from the movie "The Box":
Mr. Steward: One, I am not permitted to disclose any information about the identity of my employers. Two, you are not permitted to discuss the details of this with anyone except your husband, of course. Three, you have 24 hours. You have until five o’clock tomorrow to make your decision.

Do questions #1 and #2 have to be separated or with question # 3 is also correct? Keep in mind that it's for low intermediate students. They only have the movie clip which is about two minutes and a couple of question including the one I'm asking for.
1. How long does she have to consider the offer? She has twenty-four hours.
2. How long does she have to make her decision? She has until five o’clock the next day.
3. How long does she have to make her decision? She has twenty-four hours, until five o’clock the next day.

Thanks in advance.

• Tenacious Learner

Spanish
    Not sure what you mean by "do questions 1 and 2 have to be separated?". All three answers are correct, only with differing amounts of detail.
    Thanks, dermott. Sorry I haven't expressed myself clearly, what I mean is if with question #3 I can also obtain the given answer.

TL

< Previous | Next >