She has

< Previous | Next >

claude23

Banned
FRANCE
Good evening,

May I say she has never said to me that...... and she have never told that ?May I use both in a conversation ?

If I am in France , may i say I came back to France ten months ago because I went away or I came back in France ?

To us as English it means .... why can't I use for us instead of to us ?

Thank you,

Claude.

• la grive solitaire

United States, English
    Hi Claude,

She has/She's never said that to me... She has/She's never told me that.. Both are fine in conversation.

I came back to France 10 months ago.

For us, as English, it means / To us, as English it means: Both seem fine to me, but there could be a difference in meaning, depending on the context.

daviesri

USA English
    claude23 said:
    Good evening,

May I say she has never said to me that...... and she have never told that ?May I use both in a conversation ?
    she has never said that to me ...... and she has never said that ? May I use both in a conversation ? (yes)

If I am in France , may i say I came back to France ten months ago because I went away or I came back in France ?
    I would say .... I returned to France 10 months ago.... or... I returned to France 10 months ago after being away for a while. You could also say "I came back to France" if you don't want to specify time periods.

To us as English it means .... why can't I use for us instead of to us ?
    Sorry but I am not sure what you are trying to say here. I need more of the sentence.

Thank you,

Claude.
    Hope this helps.

< Previous | Next >