she's good times

Siavash2015

Iranian-Persian
Hi everyone.
In the TV show" How I Met Your Mother"
Ted dates a girl and brings her to a cafe to show her to his friend Barney . Barney says "she's good times"
What's the meaning of "good times"?

I searched Google but it was to no avail.

• bibliolept

AE, Español
    It could mean any number of things, such as that he has enjoyed time spent with her in the past which he thinks of as "good times." It could also mean that she is a skillful lover. Or it may also be intended to suggest that she is promiscuous.

Siavash2015

Iranian-Persian
    It could mean any number of things, such as that he has enjoyed time spent with her in the past which he thinks of as "good times." It could also mean that she is a skillful lover. Or it may also be intended to suggest that she is promiscuous.
    It's difficult to understand.:confused:

kentix

English - U.S.
    I don't know what it means but I know Barney goes out with a lot of women. So my guess is he knows how to spot the ones that are not necessarily interested in a serious relationship but are just out to have fun and maybe do some crazy things.

kentix

English - U.S.
    To be clear, that's what it means. But it's not normal grammar. The words are all normal words but he puts them together in a casual, slangy way. So if it seems odd, that's why.

< Previous | Next >