3. Portfel
    harmonizuje się z torebką / torbą.

Let's wait for the natives, anyway...

Thomas1

polszczyzna warszawska
    Cześć!

Here are my attempts:

1. Jest wielka różnica w cenie.
    2. To jest jedna możliwość/jedną możliwością.--it sounds a bit off to me even though that would be a good literal translation [Thomas]
    3. Portfel harmonizuje z torebką / torbą.

Let's wait for the natives, anyway...
    Cześć,

My versions would be:
    1. Jest spora/duża różnica w cenie. Kraus's option is correct but I'd tend to use wielki in a case when the difference is really big.
    2. To jest jedna z możliwości.
    3. Portfel pasuje (mi) do torebki.

I’d ask you to give some context for the second phrase as various options spring to my mind and I am not sure if it worked in the context you want to use it in. The last sentence sounds much better with the word in parenthesis. :)

Tom

Cześć,

My versions would be:
    1. Jest spora/duża różnica w cenie. Kraus's option is correct but I'd tend to use wielki in a case when the difference is really big.
    2. To jest jedna z możliwości.
    3. Portfel pasuje (mi) do torebki.

I’d ask you to give some context for the second phrase as various options spring to my mind and I am not sure if it worked in the context you want to use it in. The last sentence sounds much better with the word in parenthesis. :)

Tom
    Thanks everyone!

Thomas,
    For number 2 the context is "Going to this store is a possibility." And for #3, my relatives use a different word for wallet that sounds like "portmonetka". He is talking about his wallet. Is there such a word and is there a difference between a woman's wallet and a man's wallet?

Dzękuję,
    Drei

Thomas1

polszczyzna warszawska
    Thanks everyone!

Thomas,
    For number 2 the context is "Going to this store is a possibility."
    Ok then, I think I'd say something more or less along these lines:
    Możliwe (jest), że pójdziemy do tego sklepu. (pójdziemy-1st person plural from pójść)
    You can also say:
    Pójście do tego sklepu jest możliwe. (which is a more verbatim translaton of your phrase.

And for #3, my relatives use a different word for wallet that sounds like "portmonetka". He is talking about his wallet. Is there such a word and is there a difference between a woman's wallet and a man's wallet?

Dzękuję,
    Drei
    Where I live there used to be division:
    portmonetka--coin purse (porte-monnaie if you know French), I saw portmonetki-used rather by women where you can keep banknotes as well and they do look more feminine to me
    portfel-can be used by both men and women--wallet (portefeuille)

These differences are very much blurred nowadays and some people probably don't know about them using both terms interchangeably, I don't.

In your sentence you can use either of them.

Tom

< Previous | Next >