shortcut to exit <from> <out of> the program

< Previous | Next >

rituparnahoymoy

Assamese -India
I am using a computer program. Now I don't know the shortcut keys to get out of the program without closing it. I am new to the program.

I want to ask a question?

What is the shortcut to exit from the program?

Or

What is the shortcut to exit out of the program?

Are both these correct?

• Juhasz

English - United States
    "Exiting the program" generally means the same thing as "closing" the program, which means the same thing as "shutting down" or "ending" the program.

It seems like what you're describing would be "minimizing the program/window" or "switching to another tab." If you describe the exactly what you mean by "get out of the program without closing it" we can offer better ideas.

rituparnahoymoy

Assamese -India
    "Exiting the program" generally means the same thing as "closing" the program, which means the same thing as "shutting down" or "ending" the program.

It seems like what you're describing would be "minimizing the program/window" or "switching to another tab." If you describe the exactly what you mean by "get out of the program without closing it" we can offer better ideas.
    May be, I was talking about window. I don't know for sure. What is that thing called, when you expand the program and enters into one of the list that appears. Once you have entered, you want to exit to the main window but by pressing hot keys.

< Previous | Next >