Si no recuerdo mal...

madsum

Spanish
Hello,

Can anyone help me to say that in English: "Si no recuerdo mal tuvisteis el mismo problema el año pasado"

Is that correct: "If I remember well you had the same problem last year". I am sure there is a better way to say that but dont know wich one....

Thanks!

• VEROCley

Spanish.
    I've heard, read and used: "Unless I'm mistaken" meaning "si no mal recuerdo, si no me equivoco" but never "If I am not wrong..."

Tell me if I am wrong

Libertad

Germany/German
    VEROCley said:
    I've heard, read and used: "Unless I'm mistaken" meaning "si no mal recuerdo, si no me equivoco" but never "If I am not wrong..."

Tell me if I am wrong
    I know that "If i am not wrong" is true, but i dont know which one is used more often. I have heard also "Unless I'm mistaken" many times.

I think there are a lot of ways of saying it. A native speaker can give more examples.

Lagartija

English, USA
    Libertad said:
    or you can say:
    If i dont remember wrong ...
    hmmmm.... that doesn't sound right to me. I would prefer, "If I remember correctly..."
    I think your sentence has the sound of a double negative when you use "don't" and "wrong" in that manner. That is probably what makes it sound a little "off". Or maybe if you used wrongly rather than wrong. Naaa...that sounds just as strange to me!
    Anyway, it would be my last choice.:D

Unless I am mistaken... :tick:
    If I'm not wrong....:tick:

< Previous | Next >