Sign-in, log,check-in, etc sheet

AntiScam

Arabic
Hello,

If you had a door key of an office but part of it can be used by a few employees for doing small group workshops, and you want to leave a sheet somewhere, by the door for example, for them to write their names when they use it, what would you call that sheet?

A sign-in sheet
A log sheet
A check-in sheet
Any other ideas?

• Juhasz

English - United States
    If people are to write their names ahead of time, reserving the room for later use, I would call it a "sign-up sheet." A sign-in sheet would be used to log the arrival of expected guests - e.g. you are expected to attend a conference; when you arrive, you write your name on a piece of paper to confirm that you are, or were (since these logs would likely be checked later) present.

PaulQ

Banned
    UK
    English - England
    If you had a door key ... and you want to leave a sheet somewhere, by the door for example, for them to write their names when they use it,
    What do you mean by "it" - the key or the workshop?
    I'd call it "The Key Log" or "The Workshop Log" depending on what you are talking about.

AntiScam

Arabic
    What do you mean by "it" - the key or the workshop?
    I'd call it "The Key Log" or "The Workshop Log" depending on what you are talking about.
    Juhasz and PaulQ, thanks a lot

PaulQ, well, looks like I meant the office:oops:! But basically the key is for the office, so it boils down to the same thing, office use. And your post took car of both. Thanks for the it reminder; it is for better writing.

< Previous | Next >