Sin dejar de ser...

< Previous | Next >

happy52

Argentina/Spanish
Don't know whether I'm half asleep yet, but I can't find a proper translation to this sentence: "Sin dejar de ser ni corresponder a un expresionismo plástico, más que la expresión lo que se busca es que lo pintado afecte la sensibilidad y el alma de quien observa." Thanks! Charlie

• happy52

Argentina/Spanish
    Ok, here goes my incomplete version: "Sin dejar de ser or belonging to a plastic expressionism, the intention is that the painting should affect the observer’s sensibility and soul, rather than the expression itself."

Joca

Brazilian Portuguese
    Don't know whether I'm half asleep yet, but I can't find a proper translation to this sentence: "Sin dejar de ser ni corresponder a un expresionismo plástico, más que la expresión lo que se busca es que lo pintado afecte la sensibilidad y el alma de quien observa." Thanks! Charlie
    I think the sentence is poorly written in the original, but anyway here's my attempt:

Not falling short of belonging to or at least having something to do with a sort of plastic Expressionism...

OR

Either pertaining to or having a connection with a sort of plastic Expressionism...

This is a difficult piece. Let's hope Natives can do better than I.

JC

< Previous | Next >