Single split air conditionning

Discussion in 'French-English Vocabulary / Vocabulaire Français-Anglais' started by melissai, Oct 9, 2013.

  1. melissai

    melissai Member

    I am looking for the word Single split, used in a heating and cooling context. It refers to an air conditionning system. I would like to find it in French. I noticed it is often not translated in French texts, but I would like to find a French equivalent.
    Thank you.
  2. Michelvar

    Michelvar quasimodo

    Marseille - France
    French from France

    On parle beaucoup de climatiseurs mono split, et si vraiment on est allergique à tout anglicisme, on trouve aussi quelques climatiseurs mono unité.
  3. melissai

    melissai Member

    Merci. J'ai également trouvé les termes monobloc et multibloc.
    Merci de votre aide.

Share This Page