sketch, scribble, or scrabble of life

helendeformsa

ROC, Taiwanese
Here is a brief sketch/scribble/scrabble of my view of life--please edit and comment on it:

The distance between heaven and hell is but/shorter than a second of thought.

Besides, I had a hard time in desciding which word, sketch, scribble, or scrabble, works better in the context.

• Dimcl

Canadian English
    Here is a brief sketch/scribble/scrabble of my view of life--please edit and comment on it:

The distance between heaven and hell is but/shorter than a second of thought.

Besides, I had a hard time in desciding which word, sketch, scribble, or scrabble, works better in the context.
    Hello. I like your view of life but I'm not comfortable with calling it a "sketch/scribble/scrabble". Those words all refer to the actual process of writing ie. putting pen to paper and making the physical marks of writing. It seems that this is a brief commentary/explanation/interpretation of your view of life.

helendeformsa

ROC, Taiwanese
    Hello. I like your view of life but I'm not comfortable with calling it a "sketch/scribble/scrabble". Those words all refer to the actual process of writing ie. putting pen to paper and making the physical marks of writing. It seems that this is a brief commentary/explanation/interpretation of your view of life.
    Thank you endlessly, Dimcl, for the advice.
    In terms of your advice, I'll wirte:

Here is a brief commentary/explanation/interpretation of my view of life.

< Previous | Next >