Slovenian: Enolončnica - a dish?

Rosemaria

Polish
Hello!

Could anyone please help me solve this puzzle?? I have been to Slovenia a couple of years ago and I still don't know what it is?!? I ordered it once in a restaurant but the dish never arrived as I was explained there were no eggs (the restaurant was in the mountains:) )
So... if anyone knows what Enolončnica is I would be extremely grateful for translation!

• Whodunit

Deutschland ~ Deutsch/Sächsisch
    If you can understand some Slovenian (which I don't doubt), you could read this. Another possibilty to search for the word, can be found here. (switch to Polish, and you know what the text is about).

The English text explains:

Irish stew is a traditional Irish dish made from lamb or mutton as well as potatoes, onions, and parsley.

Hope this can support the aforementioned explanations. :)

Rosemaria

Polish
    Thank you very much!!!! You have no idea for how long this word has troubled me! I have never thought the explanation could be that simple! I still cannot figure out why they needed eggs for that, but there is a vegetarian option for sure, so maybe it's a bit different.
    At first I started to look in google of course, and I've found the link to Slovenian wikipedia, but I did not understand a thing! This is a little comment to the commonplace that all Slavic languages are the same:)
    Anyways, thank u and take care!

skye

Slovenian
    As far as I know enoločnica can be just about anything as long as you put lots of different indegredients (vegetables, meat, pasta, eggs :D ) into one pot (the wiki link agrees with me ;) ). I don't know why they needed eggs, but maybe it was some special recipe of the house? Anyway it can be made of indegredients you have left over and don't know what to do with them.