Slovenian: Vsem ostalim antipatom in podobnim

heidita

Banned
Germany (German, English, Spanish)
Vsem ostalim antipatom in podobnim, ne morem odgovoriti, ker se matram in matram in se ne morem spustiti na vaš primitiven nivo. Saj je kozmodisk tudi kup ...
Sorry, I don't even know the language...

We have been looking for the word "antipatom" on another forum and only this entrance was found on google. Could anybody help me with the translation? Anything at all to do with hospitals?

• Q-cumber

Anything at all to do with hospitals?

Nope. I've found the forum you quoted the phrase from. "Antipat" is a nickname of one of the users. It means, I guess, "a person of poor behavior" or so. The author of the post addresses "to all the other "antipats" and similars" The language seems to be Slovenian.

All the above - IMHO

Irbis

Slovenian, Slovenia
    This is in Slovenian, but "antipat" is not usual word in Slovenian. It could mean someone who is antipathetic, I guess.

The translation is something like: "I cannot answer to all the other antipathetics and similar ones, because even if I'm trying and trying I cannot descent to your primitive level. Because kozmodisk (a product for back pain, very notorious for its aggresive advertising on TV) is also pile ...?

Hegyi

Österreich Deutsch
    "antipat" is probably inspired by italian where you have antipatico as the opposite of simpatico = synpathetic (also French: antipathique; but Italian is very familiar to many Slovenes). Hope it helps you...

Q-cumber

"antipat" is probably inspired by italian where you have antipatico as the opposite of simpatico = sympathetic (also French: antipathique; but Italian is very familiar to many Slovenes). Hope it helps you...

Yeah, in Ehglish - antipathic (loathing)
    in Russian - антипатия (antipathy, aversion, enmity)
    - вызывающий антипатию

heidita

Banned
    Germany (German, English, Spanish)
    Thank you to everybody. Such a shame, the original "antipatom" had something to do with hospitals. Well, apparently not this one.

Irbis

Slovenian, Slovenia
    In Slovenian we have similar words "psihopat" (meaning psychopath), "telepat" (telepath). And adjective "antipatičen" (antipathetic) and noun "antipatija" (antipathy). So word "antipat" is easily derived.