so lovely to hear from you .....

s_giglio

Sicilia English
so lovely to hear from you .......... i'm sure you've been very busy of late. Life must be quite hectic for you. Ah the life of a teacher. Anyway as long as you are happy and in good health that is the most important thing. I look forward to hearing from you when you get some time....

COULD SOME KIND PERSON HELP TRANSLATE INTO ITALIAN ... per favore ??

• Alberto77

Italian - Italy
    s_giglio said:
    so lovely to hear from you .......... i'm sure you've been very busy of late. Life must be quite hectic for you. Ah the life of a teacher. Anyway as long as you are happy and in good health that is the most important thing. I look forward to hearing from you when you get some time....

COULD SOME KIND PERSON HELP TRANSLATE INTO ITALIAN ... per favore ??
    E' così bello sentirti/risentirti... sono sicuro/a che sei stata/o molto occupata/o ultimamente. La tua vita deve essere frenetica. Ah, la vita di un insegnante. Comunque finchè sarai felice ed in salute, questa sarà la cosa importante. Non vedo l'ora di sentirti non appena avrai un po' di tempo

ciao
    alb

ElaineG

USA/English
    s_giglio said:
    So lovely to hear from you. I'm sure you've been very busy of late. Life must be quite hectic for you. Ah the life of a teacher. Anyway as long as you are happy and in good health that is the most important thing. I look forward to hearing from you when you get some time....

Could some kind person translate into Italian... per favore ??
    Ciao Sgiglio,

Welcome aboard.

Please, like Goldilocks, try to find the amount of capitalization that is "just right." Not too little (where English requires it) nor too much (which looks like shouting).

Thanks,

Elaine

< Previous | Next >