so that you can be clear and direct with what you accomplish

< Previous | Next >

novice_81

German
Hi

In The Good Energy Book, Tess Whitehurst writes about invoking some spiritual helpers who are supposed to help us in some space clearing rituals. She says: When you invoke a divine helper or helpers you are tuning into the part of you that goes beyond the illusion of separation. Once you align with this power (this part of you), when you clearly state your intention (you have to say what you want to accomplish), it is like tuning a radio frequency to exactly the station you want so that you can be clear and direct with what you accomplish.

I'm not sure I understand that last part. Maybe it should be "you can be clear and direct with what you WANT TO accomplish"?

• owlman5

English-US
    I see a difference between wanting to accomplish things and accomplishing things, Novice 81. Although I'm not very familiar with mystical language, I think that Whitehurst believes that divine helpers will help you accomplish things more effectively than you would without their aid.

PaulQ

UK
    English - England
    The author probably did intend to imply, "so that you can be clear and direct with in communicating what you wish to accomplish." (which a little ironic)

< Previous | Next >