so you don’t have to think about them

< Previous | Next >

Irelia20150604

Chinese
The quotation comes from Wirecutter Editor Shares the Tech That Can Improve Your Life

Quotation:
You test all sorts of hardware to recommend only the best products that people should buy. What are the absolute best pieces of tech that everyone should have today?

Let me say that Wirecutter has never been about promoting consumerism — we’re about buying the right things to fit your life and will last you a while, so you don’t have to think about them. That said, there are a few items that can easily make your life better if you have the funds and need for them.
===
Hi everyone! I wonder how the bold part works. I take it as "we recommend things to you, so you needn't bother to make choice on your own".

• Barque

Banned
    Tamil
    I understand it as "so you don't have to bother too much about maintenance and repairs after you buy them" (because we will recommend good-quality, long lasting things). But thinking about it I'm not sure your interpretation is wrong.

suzi br

English / England
    I thought along Barque's lines: stuff that fits effortlessly into your life with minimal fuss or trouble.

< Previous | Next >