sofferenze didattiche

ImJaime

Italian
Hi. I'm working on the Strategic Plan of an Italian Polytechnics.
Can anyone help me with the following sentence?

L’Ateneo intende inoltre procedere ad una revisione dei meccanismi interni di valutazione delle sofferenze didattiche delle varie aree, al fine di portare sotto controllo alcuni meccanismi che in taluni casi avevano spinto in passato verso una crescita artificiosa dell’offerta formativa.

Here's my attempt:

Furthermore, the University plans to review internal processes for assessing educational shortcomings in different areas, in order to gain control over specific processes, which, in certain cases in the past, led to a fictitious growth of its education provision.

Any suggestions on other parts of the sentence are also welcome.

Jacopo (aka ImJaime)

• Siberia

UK-Wales - English
    Hi. I'm working on the Strategic Plan of an Italian Polytechnics.
    Can anyone help me with the following sentence?

L’Ateneo intende inoltre procedere ad una revisione dei meccanismi interni di valutazione delle sofferenze didattiche delle varie aree, al fine di portare sotto controllo alcuni meccanismi che in taluni casi avevano spinto in passato verso una crescita artificiosa dell’offerta formativa.

Here's my attempt:

Furthermore, the University plans to review internal processes for assessing educational shortcomings:tick: in different areas, in order to gain control over specific processes, which, in certain cases in the past, led to a fictitious growth of its education provision.

Any suggestions on other parts of the sentence are also welcome.

Jacopo (aka ImJaime)