some impossible calculation

Vanloon

Hindi
697: Alone Together - This American Life

If she's a little off-mic sometimes, it's because I'm sitting as far away from her as possible, holding my arms straight out with the microphone. Every move she makes right now requires some impossible calculation. She has to avoid anything that might get her or her husband sick.

Q: What does 'impossible calculation' mean here? Thanks in advance!

• Uncle Jack

British English
    It is clearly hyperbole, for otherwise she would not be able to make a "move" at all (what kind of move is being talked about?). My guess is that it means some difficult juggling of something or other, but without knowing the situation I could not say what. If you provided some context, then this would help enormously with being able to interpret sentences.

Vanloon

Hindi
    It is clearly hyperbole, for otherwise she would not be able to make a "move" at all (what kind of move is being talked about?). My guess is that it means some difficult juggling of something or other, but without knowing the situation I could not say what. If you provided some context, then this would help enormously with being able to interpret sentences.
    It is about corona 19 rules. Thanks in advance!

< Previous | Next >