son of former detective, Tony,

< Previous | Next >


New Member
Is this grammatically correct, "Ren, the son of former detective, Tony, dissapeared"? What is the term for separating word with a comma like that in English?
  • Florentia52

    Modwoman in the attic
    English - United States
    We need to know what our specific question is. Is it about the use of commas around the name "Tony?"

    Also, plesae tell us where you found this sentence.
    < Previous | Next >