Soot's dirty hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

ea.passion

Persian, Iran
Hello,

Can anybody translate this sentence for me in French?

Though it pours ominously out of chimneys, forest fires and the exhaust pipes of diesel-run vehicles (right), soot has received little attention from scientists studying global warming.

Thanks in advance.

• ea.passion

Persian, Iran
    Hello,

Can anybody translate this for me in French?

Results published today in the journal Nature, however, suggest that soot, 90 percent of which comes from burning fossil fuels and biomass, may be a leading cause of rising world temperatures.

Thanks in advance.

anangelaway

French
    Bonjour ea.passion, :)

I'm afraid your request infringes several of our forum rules.
    I therefore recommend you to carefully read our announcement and the threads mentioned in it, in order to fully understand our philosophy and ways of posting.

Nevertheless, you may post specific questions about some particular queries you might have (one word, one grammar topic) and post them, respecting our rules:
    - Please open one thread per word/phrase/sentence, and put the said word/phrase/sentence as the title of each one of your threads
    - Please give as much context as possible.
    - Please give us your try: these forums are not a free online translating service; we are glad to help you people improve your knowledge of foreign languages, but we don't provide translations.

Thank you for your understanding,

Anangelaway
    Moderator.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    < Previous | Next >