sorvolare a bassa quota


Senior Member
I need some help to translate the expression
"sorvolare a bassa quota"
in English. It is meant for a plane flying at low altitude.
In Word ref dictionary I found "to skim" - but it says it is only for water. What about flying over land?
Thank you so much :))
  • Marc1

    Italian / Spanish / German.
    The military calls it low altitude flying, but since you want to translate sorvolare, that is overflying, perhaps one could say low altitude overflight (?)
    < Previous | Next >