Spacing in between words

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by Na'ilah, Nov 4, 2008.

  1. Na'ilah Senior Member

    USA English
    Would "the spacing in between words" just be
    "los espacios entre las palabras" or
    "el espaciado entre las palabras"
    This phrase appears in a list of "Conventions of Print" along with other things like "words are read from left to right" and "punctuation"
  2. mauros Member

    catalan, spanish
    I would bet for "el espacio entre las palabras"

Share This Page