Special promotion phrases

< Previous | Next >

voohoo

Thai
I was looking for phrases to describe special promotions like "Buy 2 Get 1 Free". I don't know if it's correct and commonly used in English.

And if you buy the second item, it'll cost only half the price. What should I say in this case?

Last, if you guys have any ideas on what to say when asking for discount or bargaining, please feel free to share. I'd be happy to know. Normally, I would say "Any discount?".

Thanks in advance.

• Pidginboy

India-Local dialect
    Any special promotions, Any special offers, Any reduction scheme, Any special price schemes...

JamesM

I was looking for phrases to describe special promotions like "Buy 2 Get 1 Free". I don't know if it's correct and commonly used in English.

And if you buy the second item, it'll cost only half the price. What should I say in this case?

Last, if you guys have any ideas on what to say when asking for discount or bargaining, please feel free to share. I'd be happy to know. Normally, I would say "Any discount?".

Thanks in advance.
    Hello, voohoo, and welcome to the forum. Please create a separate post for each question, per forum rules. This forum is an adjunct to the Wordreference dictionary and serves as a research tool for people asking questions about English words and phrases. It is important to separate the questions so that the titles of the threads are searchable.

voohoo

Thai
    Hello, voohoo, and welcome to the forum. Please create a separate post for each question, per forum rules. This forum is an adjunct to the Wordreference dictionary and serves as a research tool for people asking questions about English words and phrases. It is important to separate the questions so that the titles of the threads are searchable.
    Oh, I'm so sorry about that.
    And thanks for the answers.

< Previous | Next >