Spiritual Warfare Testimonies

< Previous | Next >

Helen White

Chinese - Taiwanese
Hi all,
Learning from Google, I saw many "Spiritual Warfare Testimonies," which confused me. Here is my screenshot for reference: Monosnap
I am not sure how to understand it. Does it make sense or is it idiomatic? What do you, a native speaker, think about it? Hoping you could share your ideas with me. Thank you.

• owlman5

English-US
    It makes some sense, Helen. This is dramatic language that means Testimonies About Spiritual Warfare. After reading such a title, I expect to hear stories about people's efforts to resist temptation, etc. as they try to lead lives that they regard as spiritually meaningful.

Helen White

Chinese - Taiwanese
    It makes some sense, Helen. This is fairly dramatic language that means Testimonies About Spiritual Warfare. After reading such a title, I expect to hear stories about people's efforts to resist temptation, etc. as they try to lead lives that they regard as spiritually meaningful.
    Hello owlman5, thanks for helping me to understand it. "Testimonies About Spiritual Warfare" is easier for me to understand, heheo_O

< Previous | Next >