spring back vs stuck [keyboard key problem]


Senior Member
Cantonese, Hong Kong
I have a wear and tear situation with my keyboard. The "Space" key can't spring back into place everytime I press it. Do you think "spring back" is the way to describe how a key returns back after you press it? Or would you use "stuck"?Thanks
  • < Previous | Next >