strictly protect

amelia002

canada, français
J'ignore le sens exact de cette expression du domaine du renseignement, et a fortiori comment la traduire.

Wang Zhenyu, a lawyer and scholar with the Beijing Yipai Law Firm, was also quoted in the leaked cables as a "strictly protect" source.

Quelqu'un peut m'aider?

• constantlyconfused

English - British
    I can only assume that a 'strictly protect' source is a source (of information for either journalists or the authorities) that must be strictly protected - i.e. identity not revealed.

Kelly B

USA English
    J'ai l'impression que ça veut dire une source à protéger soigneusement, mais on pourrait peut-être trouver une meilleure façon de le dire.

Edit: snap! :)

Martyn94

Banned
    English
    This is in the context of a diplomatic cable. They routinely indicate that the whole cable, or particular parts, should be treated with a stated level of security. The Quai d'Orsay must have its own jargon.

amelia002

canada, français
    This is in the context of a diplomatic cable. They routinely indicate that the whole cable, or particular parts, should be treated with a stated level of security. The Quai d'Orsay must have its own jargon.
    Yes, I guess so! Anyone familiar with that jargon?? Or in last resort, what do they use in spy movies?

< Previous | Next >