Structure Haunch - Construction

Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by vbarrazal, May 7, 2013.

  1. vbarrazal Member

    Chile, Español
    Hey, guys!

    I'm translating into Spanish the term "Structure Haunch" and "Cadera o Pata de la Estructura" simply doesn't sound well to me.

    The context is: "The material under de structure haunches must be in firm and intimate contact with the entire bottom surface of the surface."

    Is there any specific term to refer to a Structure Haunch?

    Thanks in advance :)
  2. lauranazario

    lauranazario Moderatrix

    Puerto Rico
    Español puertorriqueño & US English
    Del Diccionario Técnico Limusa:
    Haunch = riñón (en un arco); banqueta, espaldón; ménsula, cartela.

    Espero que te ayude.

  3. vbarrazal Member

    Chile, Español
    Un millón de gracias, laurazanario :)

Share This Page