sukidesu, ai shiteru

Vipera

Russia
Please, help me to translate from Japanese into English "i skides" and "i shtedu". Thank you in advance

• Like an Angel

Argentina - Spanish
    Hi Vipera and welcome!!!

Vipera said:
    Please, help me to translate from Japanese into English "i skides" and "i shtedu". Thank you in advance
    Well, I'm not a very advanced student of Japanese, but I think you are saying "i skides" = I like you and with "i shtedu" = I love you, but what you have wrote in romaji is not exactly the way I have learnt to write it... anyhow I hope it helps!! and wait for another suggestions!!

Cheers!

Vipera

Russia
    Thank you very much for your reply. Actually, I don't know a word in Japanese. I just received this words and wondered what they mean. Please, can you write me the correct spelling.

Like an Angel

Argentina - Spanish
    You're welcome Vipera!!!

I think this link can help you :)... thinking about it, I don't know if there is a romaji for English speakers and a romaji for Spanish speakers, I'll ask my sensei and let you know about it.

Cheers!

erick

English (USA)
    Vipera said:
    Angel's link is very useful. In standard romaji it should be:

愛してる。ai shiteru = I love you. 愛 Ai = love.

"i skides" seems a little wrong, it should be "suki desu." suki = like ; 好きです。sukidesu= I like (you)

erick

English (USA)
    Like an Angel said:
    Thank you for that info erick!!, my sensei wasn't much sure if there was an standard romaji or not, or maybe she misinterpreted my question
    Sorry Angel for my late reply, I should have noticed this earlier ... yes there is a set, standardized way of writing Japanese in roman characters. Here is a useful explanation, disponible aussi en français y español
    http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/R?maji

< Previous | Next >