Surpass a level of test

Faisal_Ahmad

India - English
Does the highlighted phrase convey the following message?

"to pass the test at Level 1 and proceed to Level 2"
  1. There are six levels in the game, as represented by the six badges.
  2. Click the Start button to begin the game.
  3. Read the instructions about how to earn each badge at the start of that level.
  4. For each level, consider the given scenario and answer the questions that follow.
  5. Answer each of the questions to surpass that level and earn the respective badge.
  6. Continue until you earn all the six badges, post which, you will be awarded the Blue badge.

Also, is there any other language error in the given texts?

Thanks in advance!

• heypresto

English - England
    'Surpass' doesn't sound right to me. How about 'complete'? Answer each of the questions to complete that level and earn the respective badge.

In #6, 'post which' sounds a bit too formal to me. How about 'at which time'? Or perhaps simplify the whole sentence: When you have won all six badges you will be awarded the Blue badge.

Faisal_Ahmad

India - English
    'Surpass' doesn't sound right to me. How about 'complete'? Answer each of the questions to complete that level and earn the respective badge.

In #6, 'post which' sounds a bit too formal to me. How about 'at which time'? Or perhaps simplify the whole sentence: When you have won all six badges you will be awarded the Blue badge.
    Can't I say "to accomplish that level"?

< Previous | Next >