Sventola/cannonata/bolide (football)

Hello everyone,
I know that the equivalent in English for "sventola/cannonata/bolide" (which is a very powerful shot at goal) is "blast" but I was wondering if there are other ways to say that? Ideas mates?
Thanks in advance
  • Williamson

    English / England
    'Netbulger' (if it goes in!) is a good one.
    Less journalistic words like 'he whacked it', or 'belted' it.
    'Thunderbolt' for something really powerful.
    'An absolute screamer'
    A 'punt' for something a little less accurate.
    < Previous | Next >