Swedish: concentrated milk cream

Discussion in 'Nordic Languages' started by Ari09, Jun 28, 2013.

  1. Ari09 Member

    Hi everyone,
    I urgently need to translate "concentrated milk cream" (it's an ingredient of a chocolate praline) into Swedish.
    Do you think that "koncentrering Grädde" could sound right?
    Thank you very much in advance!
  2. Göte Member

    Is concentrated milk cream the same as condensed milk? It is called "kondenserad mjölk" in Swedish.
  3. Kerr1gan Member

    Well cream is the fat of the milk so in concentrated form I guess it would be butter=smör? lol
  4. Sepia Senior Member

    High German/Danish
    I think it is the same as what the Danes call "kaffefløde" - at least that is a type of cream, that you can't use for whipped cream, and it looks like it were more concentrated than milk. Maybe the Swedes have an idea now ... of course when used for other purposes there would have to be a technical term for it.
  5. ermannoitaly Senior Member

    Italy Italian

    koncentrerat / concentrata / concentrated
    Grädde = panna / crema di latte in italiano p
    å italiensk/ (milk) cream på engelsk.

    Men jeg ogs
    å er fra Italia, la oss håpe at jeg riktig har skrevet. Vennligst kunne noen medlemmer fra Sverige sjekke?
    Ciao! Lykke til!
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2013

Share This Page