Swedish: cover (of a pot or saucepan)


Senior Member

How would you say "cover" (of a pot or saucepan) in Swedish? It is a noun.

Here is a photo.

no context, technical term

suggestions: täcke, täckning, överdrag, band, omslag, hölje, fodral, skynke, huv, lock, pärm, kuvert, skydd, betäckning, täckmantel, snår, ide, lya, bordskuvert, säkerhet

(it is hard to find out, because of many meanings of noun "cover")

Thank you.
  • cocuyo

    Senior Member
    Swedish - Stockholm
    Maybe it's worth mentioning, that a more specific English word is lid, where cover is a very generic term that could be just about any kind of coverage.
    < Previous | Next >