take a stroll [walking to nearby places]

• NoClue

Vietnam, Vietnamese
    It means to take a walk. And bcoz its a walk, you can stop by anywhere you like. It doesn't mean to eat out or do anything particular.

diegojsanz

usa, spanish
    thank you for your ideas, guys, what i need actually is other expressions that basically mean the same idea than this one, but my boss dont like that expression. SO if you have any idea of other expressions that mean the same,

thank you in advance for your help

nichec

Chinese(Taiwan)/English(AE)
    thank you for your ideas, guys, what i need actually is other expressions that basically mean the same idea than this one, but my boss dont like that expression. SO if you have any idea of other expressions that mean the same,

thank you in advance for your help
    The same idea as "take a stroll"?

"To take a walk" "To hang about/around/out"

stezza

Banned
    english
    You need to be a lot more explicit.

Do you want alternative expressions for to take a stroll?

go for a walk/take a walk/

Do you want alternative expressions for to go out for dinner?

go to a restaurant/dine out/eat out/

places around where you can go (?) I can't help you with!

diegojsanz

usa, spanish
    well thank you any way, for your opinions,
    ýes the context is going out for dinner, i have to give to my guests a information sheet, with some restaurants in the area that are walking distance, so basically what i need is a expressions to put as a title.

thanks in adavnce for your help,

you are the best

NoClue

Vietnam, Vietnamese
    I guess your in the property selling business. I would put "Everything is just a stone's throw away" or something similar, to convey the idea of how convenient it is to live there.

diegojsanz

usa, spanish
    yeah is for the hotels business and is not selling, is just suggestion i have to give to my guests, of restaurant in the area.

thanks

nichec

Chinese(Taiwan)/English(AE)
    yeah is for the hotels business and is not selling, is just suggestion i have to give to my guests, of restaurant in the area.

thanks
    "The choices within reach" "The delicacy is steps away" (perhaps.........)

< Previous | Next >