taking part in

< Previous | Next >

agromusica

Español (alfabeto internacional)
Is it right to say " I'm taking part in this project"
This is the sample sentence:
"From the beginning of 2005 until the end of 2007 the Seed Bank of Valencia is taking part in the interregional project RIPIDURABLE, which is about the conservation of riparian ecosystems in the Mediterranean Region. RIPIDURABLE is partly financiated by the European Community through the INTERREG III C South"
If you find some mistakes in this sentence please let me know, I'm not sure if the preposition "through" is properly used.

• VenusEnvy

English, United States
    agromusica said:
    This is the sample sentence:
    "From the beginning of 2005 until the end of 2007, the Seed Bank of Valencia is taking part in the interregional project RIPIDURABLE, which is dedicated to the conservation of riparian ecosystems in the Mediterranean Region. RIPIDURABLE is partly funded by the European Community through the INTERREG III C South"
    "[..] which is about" sounded awkward. I hope you don't mind, I changed the wording. Otherwise, it looks good! :thumbsup:

What is INTERREG III C South?

I hope I have helped you!

agromusica

Español (alfabeto internacional)
    I'm sorry, I didin't see your question

What is INTERREG III C South?
    It is a development program of the European Commission for interregional cooperation.
    The program divides Europe in regions: south, north, west, east. They finance all kind of projects That integrate in some how the diferent european countries/regions

you can find more information here:

http://www.interreg3c.net/sixcms/list.php?page=home_en

< Previous | Next >