Te extraño mucho

< Previous | Next >

kelly ann

English
Need some help. I would like to write this note to someone in spanish. He is someone I was involved with and recently we broke it off. I've been thinking about him a lot lately and wanted to tell him. I want to tell him that even though I don't expect us to get back together I miss him a lot and he will always have a place in my heart.

This is what I've come up with in spanish. Please help add or make corrections:

Te extrano mucho. Estare pensando en ti todo el tiempro. Con todo tu corazon.

This is what I would write to him in English but he wouldn't understand so I need to have it written in Spanish:

I miss you a lot. I still think about you. I don't expect things to change with us but I want you to know you will always have a piece of my heart.

• gabriel864

Spanish-Venezuela
    Te extraño mucho. Aun pienso en ti. No espero que las cosas cambien entre nosotros pero quiero que sepas que siempre tendrás una parte de mi corazón. (o un lugar en mi corazón)

=) Hope that helps... wait for more options though! :p

Gran Pepo

Uruguay, spanish
    Need some help. I would like to write this note to someone in spanish. He is someone I was involved with and recently we broke it off. I've been thinking about him a lot lately and wanted to tell him. I want to tell him that even though I don't expect us to get back together I miss him a lot and he will always have a place in my heart.

This is what I would write to him in English but he wouldn't understand so I need to have it written in Spanish:

I miss you a lot. I still think about you. I don't expect things to change with us but I want you to know you will always have a piece of my heart.
    Te extraño mucho y aún pienso en tí. No espero que las cosas cambien entre nosotros, pero quiero que sepas que estarás siempre en mi corazón"

Honeypum

Spanish

Te extraño un montón y todavía pienso en ti. No pretendo que las cosas cambien entre nosotros pero quiero que sepas que siempre vas a tener un pedacito de mi corazón.

< Previous | Next >