Teardrop or Tear Drop

< Previous | Next >


English (United States)
Do I use tear drop as one word or two as in the sentence.

"a teardrop emits from Reshiram's eye." or "a tear drop emits from Reshiram's eye."

Google is being very stupid and only bringing up results about breast implants and NOTHING even related to the exact Google search as named in the title of this thread.
  • Piatkow

    Senior Member
    English - London
    In colloquial British English teardrops are normally referred to as "falling", as in lingobingo's suggestion, even though they don't literally fall to the ground.
    < Previous | Next >