technician slope [skiing]


Senior Member
British English
But technical skiing is skiing using good technique as opposed to just throwing yourself down the mountain. "I'd like to ski on the good technique slope" :confused:o_O


Senior Member
In some languages they refer to "technical" slope meaning a slope that is not necesarily extremely difficult of hazardous but one that presents a number of features that allow for the use of many different technical skills. Maybe Korean is one of the languages and the author made a direct literal translation into English.