tense order

Lazarus

Ukraine
As much as I learn English, I still have some problems getting the correct tense order when it comes to sentences where I want to you more that one/two tense.

For example (is it correct?):

I have read several articles about the movie/show and the fact stayed in my mind.

Or should it be:

I read several articles about the movie/show and the fact has stayed in my mind.

Or:
I have read several articles about the movie/show and the fact has stayed in my mind.

Or:
I read several articles about the movie/show and the fact stayed in my mind.

I want to express my knowledge of knowing the fact right now, at the moment of speaking.

• Brioche

Australia English
    As you have not indicated any end to the situation,
    I would say:
    I have read several articles about the movie/show and the fact has stayed in my mind.

But:
    I read several articles about the movie last week, and the fact has stayed in my mind.

Lazarus

Ukraine
    The situation was as follows:

Me and a friend of mine were playing a kind of a movie game where you give clues about the movie you have got in mind and the other person must guess what movie it is. He gave me a few clues on a movie that isn't widely known and I guessed it right away. He then said:
    - How did you know that?
    -Well, it was simple. I have read several articles about the movie and it has stayed in my mind. (I gave him THIS answer)

So, would it be possible to use:

- Well, it was simple. I read several articles about the movie last week, and it has stayed in my mind.
    ??

emma42

British English
    Excellent. Also, I would say, "the facts have stayed in my mind", otherwise it sounds as if you are just talking about one fact about the films (movies), or it sounds as if the fact that you had read articles had stayed in your mind!

Lazarus

Ukraine
    Thank you.

Lazarus said:
    So, would it be possible to use:

- Well, it was simple. I read several articles about the movie last week, and it has stayed in my mind.

But this is correct as well?