Thai: สอนแต่ละอย่างที่ดีๆทั้งนั้นเลยใช่ไม๊?

elite636

English
I am trying to decipher this message that was sent to me by my sister-in-law. I do not read Thai and my understanding of the Thai language is extremely basic (Hello, Goodbye, Yes, No, etc.) I have tried using translators but they give me multiple and often confusing meanings. I would really appreciate someone's help to translate. Thank you.

สอนแต่ละอย่างที่ดีๆทั้งนั้นเลยใช่ไม๊? น่าเตะไอ่คนสอนจริงๆ แต่เอ ไอ่คนเรียนมันก็ร่ำร้องอยากเรียนแต่สิ่งนี้นี่หว่า ตอนสุดท้ายนี่ถ้าดิวไม่เบรคเอาไว้ กำลังจะเริ่มคำว่า "พ่อ...." กันอยู่แล้ว

• wordavox

Thai
    I'm native Thai speaker. I understand these sentences but they're quite hard to explain in english. If you're still interested in Thai language feel free to contact me on Skype:avoxboy
    I will try to answer your questions.
    สอนแต่ละอย่างที่ดีๆทั้งนั้นเลยใช่ไม๊? = (Subject was omited)Teach all the good things, right?
    น่าเตะไอ่คนสอนจริงๆ = The person who teach really deserves a kick. (This implies that the first sentence is sarcastic)
    แต่เอ ไอ้คนเรียนมันก็ร่ำร้องอยากเรียนแต่สิ่งนี้นี่หว่า = eh, but the learner did ask for those things to be taugth. (this sentence kind of say that the learner is at fault too)
    ตอนสุดท้ายนี่ถ้าดิวไม่เบรคเอาไว้ กำลังจะเริ่มคำว่า พ่อ.. กันอยู่แล้ว = At the end, If Dew (a name,I guess, is the speaker's name. Thai usaully say his or her own name when adressing themselves instead of using the pronoun "I") didn't stop the conversation they would start to use the word "Father..."(first part of rude word the latter is obmited, like / mother... /from the full word motherf*cker or some other rude words)
    My guess is someone is teaching you Thai words and they kind of teach you rude words or bad words and Dew(ดิว your sister-in-law) saw and stop the conversation.
    P.s. I was just guessing haha.
    Thai(Grown-up, old people)kind of sensitive with using rude words. They see it as an inappropriate thing.

< Previous | Next >