Thai: Welcome!

quiora

Swedish - Finland & Sweden
Hello!

I'd like to know the word for "welcome" in Thai from someone who knows. Not the noun (as in "a warm welcome") but the greeting: "Welcome!" Thanks.

• Stoggler

UK English
    You'll find this site has 'welcome' in all sorts of languages (thinking about your request here and for the Georgian one - you might have some more languages in mind where that site might come in handy).

quiora

Swedish - Finland & Sweden
    Thanks, Stoggler, I already know that site, but since I'm a translator myself - and the reason I'm searching for the greeting "welcome" in different languages is that the director of my son's daycare got it all wrong when she made a sign with all the languages after just googling them - I want to double check and triple check everything to get it right :)

Stoggler

UK English
    Thanks, Stoggler, I already know that site, but since I'm a translator myself - and the reason I'm searching for the greeting "welcome" in different languages is that the director of my son's daycare got it all wrong when she made a sign with all the languages after just googling them - I want to double check and triple check everything to get it right :)
    Makes sense

Regards

< Previous | Next >